Thank you for visiting our website!
We would like you to know how we handle the information which you send us via the internet.
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Who we are
Under the GDPR, we are the controller for the data processing related to the activities of this website. You can contact us for any enquiries at the following email address: email@example.com
Collection of Information and how we use it
As a data controller, we must make sure we comply with UK data protection law when we process personal information. You may browse our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself.
The information we collect via our website includes:
– Personal details you type in and submit (name, tel, email address) to the contact form. We use that information to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information, or to reply to any enquiries submitted from our website. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations or businesses.
– Data that allows us to recognise you, your preferences, and how you use this website. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. See our full Cookies policy in the Cookies section below.
– When someone visits https://richardgabyandco.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way that does not identify anyone.
We may use any of the following cookies:
– Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our site or to fully experience the interactive features of the services or websites you visit.
If you would like to receive a marketing email from us, please sign up via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we receive your information, we may send you marketing communications that contain valuable offers, promotions, and other content. You always have the ability to opt-out of receiving future marketing communications from Richard Gaby & Co.
To stop receiving marketing communications from Richard Gaby & Co:
1. Follow the directions on any of our marketing e-mail or direct mail marketing communications.
2. Send an e-mail request with your full name and e-mail address to email@example.com.
3. Send a request with your full name, address, phone number, and e-mail address to:
Richard Gaby and Co 4 Temple Fortune Parade, London NW11 0QN.
If you send an e-mail or letter request, please be sure to include your current contact information, and indicate specifically what type of marketing communication(s) (for example, e-mail, direct mail and/or phone) you wish to stop receiving. It may take up to one week for e-mails, thirty calendar days for phone calls, and six weeks for direct mail to remove you from Richard Gaby And Co marketing lists. Until the change takes effect, you may still receive marketing communications from us. Also, please note that even though you may have requested not to receive future marketing communications, you may still receive business-related notices such as billing information, or other organisation-related information.
Users are entitled to receive confirmation as to whether the Controllers hold any personal information about them. If this is the case, under the GDPR, users also hold the rights to:
– Be informed about the collection and use of their personal information;
– Have inaccurate personal information rectified, or completed (when it is incomplete);
– Have personal information erased (“the right to be forgotten”);
– Obtain and reuse their personal information for their own purpose across different services when processing is based on a contract or on consent, and the processing is carried out by automatic means (“the right to data portability”);
– Under specific conditions, to object to the processing of their personal information;
– Object at any time to the use of personal information for “profiling” or “automated decision-making” purposes.
– The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal information at any time.
Users can contact us for any enquiry and to exercise their privacy rights at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving customer data exchanged with our website server.
If required by law or court order, we may disclose your information.
Last Updated 30.09.2021